BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 27, 2013

DAY 3


Today is Saturday. I woke up feeling much better than the night before. I was feeling so good that I moved my loritab an hour back so they were farther spaced. I ended up eating for the first time since the surgery. My mom had bought me some chips to eat on the way home from the hospital but I could not eat any. I tested myself this morning and I was able to eat the bag. This made my momma so proud! I was able to roam around the house more and do a little bit of stretching with my hip. I had everything I needed right around me and I was golden. I still could not let go of my icepack. It had to be full of ice and glued to my hip. I had some bruising show up which was very interesting. The bruise was spotted along my leg and made me look like a cheetah. Today was a great day!
Later on, I felt like I could eat more food so I did. I had my mom warm up my Cafe Rio left overs, of course, and man was it yummy! I apparently was so hungry because I ate about half of the salad. This was a big step for me, I was slowly getting my appetite back. Since I had eaten so much for lunch, I did not eat anything for dinner which I guess was still okay. 

That night I got to finally get out of the house! It was a wonderful adventure. We went to my little brothers baseball game at Desert Hills High School. My mom made sure I had enough clothing on to keep me warm and she also took my blanket to wrap around me as well. I made sure we had my icepack and my loritab that I was suppose to be taking during the game. After we got there and having to crutch my way over to the bleachers (felt like a marathon distance) I was able to sit and enjoy baseball. People around me kept asking if I was okay and what happened, apparently my response to everyone was, "Im on drugs!" I never got cold once, and I was happy to just walk around. The bleachers were too hard to stay seated on. After standing for most of the game, I went and sat back down by my family and watched the game. There was a kid that got hit by a pitch right in the kidney area, thats gotta hurt! I was informed of this later that I had offered the kid my extra loritab that was in my moms pocket because he was in pain. My sister told me that it is illegal to sell it to him, so my response was.. "thats okay, I wouldn't sell it to him, I would just give it to him!" My whole family thought that was pretty funny! A few minutes later I took the loritab because it was time for me to, and had said, "Nevermind, he can't have it anymore, its in my belly!" The funniest part, I guess I was so high on the drugs that I sounded like I was high. My voice was high and I was just super happy!

0 comments: