BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 27, 2013

DAY 4


I guess today is a set back.... I went back to my habit of not eating! I skipped out on church and slept and watched movies all day. I ended up having some visitors come over which was nice to see people. I was awake for part of it but then once we began talking too much, I was getting very sleepy! 
We went over to my grandparents house on the Whatcott side to eat dinner. I couldn't even focus on anything. I got a very little amount of food to eat and then could barely keep myself awake. I don't really remember much of that evening. I was able to take pictures with everyone in the family which was nice and fun to look back on. I was so scared that someone was going to bump me and make me start hurting even worse! 

Today is the day that I was able to take off my bandages. It was actually really exciting to see! There was so much padding that it was scary to not have it on there anymore. I threw the bandage away and was able to clean it up a little bit. Remove some of the dried blood and clean the skin around it. I applied a new bandage on it, a waterproof one, so I could still be protected but also get in the shower which I was stoked about. I felt so super dirty even though I had just been laying there for days. The incision is about 3 inches in length. Crazy to think that a surgery could be performed in that small of an opening. This incision is on the left leg, in the front of my body. Right where the crease of your hip bends. 

0 comments: